Etos Dutch Infant Milk Powder 800g 1+ Box 4 Tins (±500.000 VND/sf)
- Produced in: Switzerland
- For babies from 0 to 6 months
- 800g per tin. 4 tins in one box
- With milk fat
- Under Dutch Infant formulas
- Packaged in protected atmosphere
Ingredients: lactose, vegetable oil (sunflower, turnip, coconut), skimmed milk powder, whey protein concentrate, 9% anhydrous milk fat, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS [milk]), minerals (calcium, chloride, phosphorus, iron, iodine, potassium, copper , magnesium, manganese, sodium, selenium, zinc), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folic acid, B12, C, D, E, K), fish oil, Mortierella alpina oil, L- tyrosine, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), choline bitartrate, taurine, L-tryptophan, nucleotides (cytidine 5'-monophosphate [CMP], uridine 5'-monophosphate [UMP], adenosine 5'-monophosphate [AMP], inosine-5 monophosphate [IMP], guanosine 5'-monophosphate [GMP]), antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol rich extract), L-cysteine, L-carnitine L-tartrate, inositol.
- Wash your hands and clean the bottle and teat thoroughly.
- Boil the water and let it cool down until it is lukewarm (± 37 ° C). Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
- Put the measuring spoon loosely through the powder and spread it on the scraper edge.
- Add the prescribed number of measuring spoons of Etos Infant Milk Standard 1 to the warm water in the bottle.
- Twist the cap on the bottle and shake for about thirty seconds until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature of the food on the inside of your wrist. Note: give the bottle within 1 hour, do not store any leftovers and do not reheat the food.
Feeding schedule: This feeding schedule is a guideline and based on the average growth of babies. Consult with your general practitioner or health clinic how much nutrition your baby needs. weight baby (kg) number of feedings per day water (ml) level scoops of food (ml) per day (ml):
<3 7 60 2 65 455
3-3.5 6 90 3 100 600
3.5-4 5 120 4 135 675
4-5 5 150 5 165 825
> 5 5 180 6 200 1000
Dosage: 30 ml water + 1 level measuring spoon (4.3 g) gives approximately 33 ml of nutrition.