Etos Dutch Infant Milk Powder 800g 4+ Box 4 Tins (±500.000 VND/sf)
- Produced in: Switzerland
- For babies from 10 months
- 800g per tin. 4 tins in one box
- With milk fat
- Under Dutch Infant formulas
- Packaged in protected atmosphere
Etos Toddler Milk Standard 4 contains good building materials for your child in this phase:
Iron, which contributes to the development of cognitive functions.
Calcium and vitamin D are required for normal bone growth and development.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients: lactose, skimmed milk powder, maltodextrin, vegetable oil (palm, turnip, coconut, sunflower), whey protein concentrate, fructooligosaccharide (FOS), minerals (calcium, chloride, iron, iodine, potassium, copper, magnesium, manganese, sodium, selenium , zinc), emulsifier (soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, biotin, folic acid, B12, C, D, E, K), choline, taurine, inositol, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol), L-carnitine.
- Wash your hands and clean the bottle and teat thoroughly.
- Boil the water and let it cool down until it is lukewarm (± 37 ° C). Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
- Put the measuring spoon loosely through the powder and spread it on the scraper edge.
- Add the prescribed number of measuring spoons of Etos Infant Milk Standard 1 to the warm water in the bottle.
- Twist the cap on the bottle and shake for about thirty seconds until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature of the food on the inside of your wrist. Note: give the bottle within 1 hour, do not store any leftovers and do not reheat the food.
Give the bottle within 1 hour, do not keep any leftover food and do not reheat the food.
Tip: You can give your child 2 cups of 150 ml Etos Toddler Milk Standard 4.
Dosage: 30 ml water + 1 level measuring spoon ( 4.5 g) provides approximately 33 ml of nutrition.